The fix modifies the front camera library to enable portrait orientation, HDR+, RAW, etc., and reduces the “dot pattern” issue.
Special thanks to defcomg/savitar, Arnova8G2, shadowstep, and everyone involved in the fix.
- Android Versions: Android 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
- Requirements: Magisk.
- Limitations: Front camera resolution reduced to 4 MP.
- Recommendations: Make a TWRP backup before applying the fix in case something goes wrong.
OnePlus 5 and 5T:
- Magisk Module:
- Download and install the module via Magisk Manager.
- Reboot your phone.
If Magisk Manager hangs or displays a black screen, force close it and try again.
How to Remove the Fix
- Open Magisk Manager.
- Remove the module.
- Reboot your device.
- Updated camera libraries from OxygenOS 10.0.1 (thanks to @MrAimenify)
Arnova8G2, defcomg/savitar, Ch3lly, txx1219, shadowstep, Urnyx05, MrAimenify, fjsferreira, and many others.